The Quality Assurance Tester will collaborate with members of their team to ensure all User Story acceptance criteria are met. The Tester will create and execute manual test cases keeping in mind a future focus of automation to enhance the regression test suite. There is an expectation that the Quality Assurance Tester can work independently. The Tester will have to create all test related documentation such as test cases, test problem reports, and a test analysis summary when testing is completed. Strong communication skills are essential to this job function – communication with all Stakeholders is vital.
- Review system documentation
- Review User Stories and acceptance criteria for testability
- Create test scenarios
- Write detailed test cases
- Write Test Plans
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Conduct System and Regression testing
- Write Test Problem Reports including enough documentation to recreate the issue
- Enter identified issues into a Test Tracking system such as JIRA.
- Participate in review sessions with technical and business staff including all levels of management
- Participate in Test Touchpoint meetings with external Development Team
- Participate in Release Planning meetings and Retrospectives
- Develop and maintain System Test Plans and Test Analysis Reports
- Ability to conduct back-end testing to ensure front end system matches what is stored in database.
- Knowledge of JAVA is critical
- Maintain CMMI level 3 or higher processes and procedures.
Required Experience or Knowledge of the following technologies/functions:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Functional / System / Tester role in a complex environment preferably a government contract
- The candidate should demonstrate Quality Assurance test experience
- Ideally the candidate will have Agile test experience (supporting two to three week sprints)
- Must be familiar with test automation tools, specifically Selenium
- Strong communication skills to work directly with development staff and the client
- Critical thinking skills to understand customer requirements
- Must be detailed oriented
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle from design through application testing
- Experience working in a CMMI level 3 or higher environment is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, with changing priorities
InterImage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. We offer competitive compensation, flexibility and a great benefits package that includes paid holidays, sick leave and two weeks paid vacation during your first year of employment. We also offer healthcare, life insurance and disability coverage, a retirement savings plan (401K), Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses, and subsidized transportation programs.