SeaPort-Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) is the multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle sponsored by the United States Department of the Navy (DON). With a total value of $5 billion, SeaPort-NxG has a five-year base period with one five-year option. This vehicle will be used to provide qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection and analysis, hardware and software, and other services to support the DON in the execution of their overall organizational functions and the specific missions of the individual activities and ordering offices.
Who Should Use SeaPort-NxG?
In response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, InterImage can provide comprehensive IT services spanning most DON mission areas.
What is the Scope of SeaPort-NxG?
SeaPort-NxG services are categorized in either Engineering Services or Program Management Services, with 23 functional area subcategories as described below:
Engineering Services provide the application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems; technically support development of significant alterations to existing systems; support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter; and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies including:
1. Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
2. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
3. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
4. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
5. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, and Trials Support
6. Research and Development Support
7. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
8. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
9. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
10. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
11. Inactivation and Disposal Support
12. Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
Program Management Services consist of applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter. Functional areas that are included under the Program Management Services category include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Financial Analysis and Budget Support
2. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
3. Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
4. Professional Development and Training Support
5. Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
6. Database Administrators
7. Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
8. Logistics Support
9. Configuration Management (CM) Support
10. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
11. Computer Systems Analysts