The Business Analyst will be an integral member of the InterImage project team supporting the US Army customer. They will be responsible for updating and managing the system requirements, preparing training materials, and conducting training sessions. The ideal candidate is versatile, an excellent communicator, well organized, has good analytical/problem solving skills, and is able to respond quickly. Knowledge of case tracking systems is preferred.
- Analyzing and evaluating current business processes and collaborating with stakeholders to identify solutions
- Presenting ideas and potential solutions to stakeholders
- Developing and managing requirement baseline
- Developing and maintaining application training documentation and conducting training sessions, as needed
- Knowledgeable of requirements and change management best practices
- Problem solving skills to include resolving users’ application issues
- Candidate should possess excellent oral and writing skills and good organizational skills
- Candidate must be able to work independently and with team members and customers
Required Experience or Knowledge of the following technologies/functions:
- 5 or more years of Business Analysis experience working with customers to gather, document, and manage system and functional requirements
- Experience using a requirements tools to track and manage requirements/issues; experience using JIRA preferred
- Ability to work directly with internal customers/project owners.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business processes and procedures
- Experience performing system testing
- Troubleshooting user application issues
- Experience conducting training sessions
- Experience using MS office products including Visio and MS Project and virtual tools
InterImage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. We offer competitive compensation, flexibility and a great benefits package that includes paid holidays, sick leave and two weeks paid vacation during your first year of employment. We also offer healthcare, life insurance and disability coverage, a retirement savings plan (401K), Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses, and subsidized transportation programs.