The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for updating the content of a SharePoint site and working to iteratively expand (develop content, workflows and user support) for a SharePoint site. This installation uses a SharePoint farm configuration. The ideal candidate is versatile, web savvy, well organized, and knowledgeable about Windows Server platform.
- Experience in working with customer facing role
- Excellent Knowledge in SharePoint 2013 / 2016 (on-Prem)
- Experience in using out-of-the-box functionality, as well as leveraging SharePoint and supporting technologies to create customized solutions
- Experience in SharePoint Designer and creating customized workflows, web parts, and master pages.
- Experience defining complex lists and working with web-enabled InfoPath forms in SharePoint
- Knowledge of Power BI and Power Apps is a plus
- Excellent Knowledge in client side development, Server side development, SharePoint App model, SharePoint Framework and troubleshooting
- Prior experience working with clients and resolving the issues within given SLAs
- Develop both technical and end user documentation;
- Excellent communication skills and team player but also able to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and an effective organizer.
- Minimum 3 years in developing and supporting SharePoint applications
- Must be US Citizen and Active Secret clearance required
- Security+ certification
- Any recent Microsoft certification is a plus (Specifically MCSD SharePoint, or PowerApps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate)