Labor Category Skills and Tasks:
- Create, manage, maintain and operate automated enterprise schedule(s) using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule data across client and Mission Partners.
- Create and update defined processes to develop schedules, collect and review interagency, program, project, and segment data to update and maintain integrated schedules, conduct critical path analysis, identify dependencies, and conduct ‘What-if?’ analyses.
- Ensure critical path analysis and “what-if” scenarios are conducted to identify schedule achievability, schedule change impacts and schedule risk, and develop mitigation plans.
- Lead overall response for client meetings reviewing and presenting schedule data for programs, projects and segments by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and status, to include deviations and areas of concern.
- Lead the coordination with programs to obtain suitable data for creating and maintaining proper schedules (e.g. linkages, dependencies, level of detail).
- Lead the schedule interaction with mission partner(s) to understand key dependencies client has with mission partners.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning timeframes.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level guidance and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level program, project, and segment effectivities and milestones.
- Develop enterprise, cross-program, and cross-project schedule and technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintenance of schedule baselines, as directed, to ensure informed, up-to-date, and executable enterprise-level schedules.
- Collaborate with the lead for Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinated capability releases.
Position Level (Junior): Skills and Tasks:
- Able to follow established processes & checklists
- Understands & applies basic concepts, ability to use more advanced concepts
- Assists senior level technicians, specialists & managers.
Position Level (Junior): Work Level
- Self-guided individual work
- Proactive team member
Position Level (Junior): Guidance Required
- Minimal to moderate guidance required
- Over time, able to provide guidance & direction to others
Position Level (Junior): Education/Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree plus 2 years’ experience, or a minimum of 4 years of experience, in a related field
- Professional certifications
- Additional Training
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington VA